Welcome!

Like to play computer games? So do I. In fact, I play so many that I needed to start this blog so I have somewhere to put the reviews instead of cluttering the developers' site forums. Also here, you can find lists of online games, gaming sites, and lists of sites certain games are on.

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or send me an email. ^_^

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm a Grandma!

VF: 2 - Ackles Family

Well, there's really now way to sugar-coat this. I died. At least, my virtual counterpart did. Lizzy died at the age of 64. Jensen was the only one still in the house at the time, he was 61. He was depressed for a while, but I eventually got him happy again. He lived four long years without his wife and almost made it to Master.

When Jensen died at 65 (hey, he lasted long enough to give me the last age trophy!), I scrolled through the adoption papers (taking pics for y'all, of course), and chose Rowan to inherit the house, despite my fondness for Haley because she looked and acted like her mom. Rowan was 26 when I adopted him, as you'll see below. His first proposal I didn't think was suitable, so I rejected her. I upgraded the office for him, btw. When I woke up this morning, Rowan was 28 and I knew I had to be quick about finding him a good wife. Unfortunately his second proposal didn't meet my requirements either ... or perhaps I was just being a little picky because he's my virtual son.

Either way, third time's the charm. Cocoa was her name, but I changed it to Melinda. Doesn't she look like Jennifer Love Hewitt? Well, because Rowan had a sister named Jennifer, and I didn't want to go with Love, I named her after JLH's character Melinda Gordon in the tv show Ghost Whisperer. At the moment, Rowan and Melinda are 30, and their baby daughter, currently named Spell, is almost 2!
EDIT: Melinda just let go of Spell. I renamed her Selene. Melinda also got an email promotion - that puts her and Rowan at level 2 in their careers!

No comments:

Post a Comment