Welcome!

Like to play computer games? So do I. In fact, I play so many that I needed to start this blog so I have somewhere to put the reviews instead of cluttering the developers' site forums. Also here, you can find lists of online games, gaming sites, and lists of sites certain games are on.

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or send me an email. ^_^

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...

VF: 3 - Potter Family

A fair bit has changed here. When Zia was 52 and Logan was 53, a little orphaned boy came knocking on their door. I just didn't have the heart to turn him away. I was only able to restrain myself from making them have more when their three went off to college because I knew Zia didn't want kids and Logan was a maybe. But adopting was different... at least in my strange mind.
Anyway, Joseph (named by me) was 3 at the time. And even though I was lucky enough to have James who looked like a part of the family while he was adopted, Joey has blond hair. I can't hide that! Anyway, Logan died yesterday at the age of 59. Little Joey only had six years with him. Zia was 58 or 9 at the time. She's now 62 and Joey's 14. I hope she'll be able to last 'til he goes to college. He won't be getting the house, but I'd hate to see him left alone.


VF: 4 - Winchester Family

For the same reasons I explained above, I couldn't bring myself an little boy when he came to John and Mary's house long after Sammy went to college. They were both 61 at the time. I named the boy Adam (watch season 4 of Supernatural and you'll know why). Unfortunately John died when he was 63, and Mary died a year after that (I absolutely love the quote they gave for her). It's been a few game months now and Adam's 7. I keep trying to cheer him up, but he's still a bit blue. And now the dryer's on fire. I'm not even sure if he'll be able to make a snack to eat. So ... I think it's time I start the next generation. Sadly, that means Dean will be moving in and Adam will grow up and leave. But it has to be done.

By the way, I just found an old pic of John and Mary fixing the workshop wall with Katie and Laura. I'm not sure if I ever posted it, so here it is!


VF: 5 - West Family

Again, not much to report here. Stephen got a letter from his big brother. Right after that he wrote me a letter, and then, as he was helping me clean up the house, he disappeared off to college, dropping the remote and leaving his elderly parents to clean up a big mess! Balun's 58 and Calla's 57.

No comments:

Post a Comment